LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, December 15, 2014

Just popping in to say...

...I don't have time to pop in!

Thankfully, I was able to get a bunch of hours with my sister's company.  Actually, I guess I should stop calling it "my sister's company" since I am also their employee now, but whatever.  We've been working like crazy since Black Friday.  Today will probably be my only day off until Christmas.  The only downside this year is that I'm actually working WITH my sister (no, THAT'S not the downside, smartasses!) which means I'm working downtown.  The commute alone makes me hate it.  I'm definitely not loving it like I did last holiday season, when I was at a suburban mall.  But, the money is decent, and Lord knows, I need it.

Ok, like I said, this is probably my only day off, so I think I'm going to try and get some shopping done, and maybe bake a couple million cookies.

Or, maybe I'll give in to the desires of this old, worn-out body, and take a nap....

Happy Holidays to all my Bloggy Buddies!

3 comments:

Pissedoffteacher said...

Merry Christmas, happy new year. Enjoy your job.

Unknown said...

My name is Jennifer martins, from USA I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is DR.madurai he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 6years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to usa, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is maduraitemple@yahoo.com :or call +2347067607073

Clippy Mat said...

You have a new job? Well done, what are you doing? And please can you delete that stupid comment from Jennifer Martins on the left there?
Happy New Year Cheech. x