LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Strange Sunday

I never slept last night (long story) so I've been dragging all day.  I seriously considered skipping church this morning, since Magnum had to work, and thought about just sleeping for a few hours.  But, I decided to go anyway, especially since one of my 5 jobs now is working for our church.  Anyway, I wasn't home 5 minutes when Magnum came rushing through the door.  He was still working, but had to stop home for something.  I ended up leaving with him, and hung out with him while he worked for a few hours.  Afterward, we came home, I made a giant pot of chili, and now I'm snuggled up, waiting to watch my Sunday shows.  I probably won't make it through the first 5 minutes, though, because I'm freakin' exhausted.

Just to give you an idea of how tired I actually am, my brother called while I was cooking, to tell me he was on his way to our parents' house, with my Monkey.  I actually told him I was too tired to drive over there.  I passed on seeing my Monkey!!  Yeah, now that I just typed that out, I may have to reconsider.  Especially since my parents only live about 20 blocks away, for Pete's sake.

No comments: