LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, November 17, 2014

Is there something you want to tell me?

For the second Monday in a row now, my brother told me not to bother going to work at the bar tonight.  You might remember he had me stay home last Thursday, too.  Did he fire me and not tell me?!

Actually, it's been a little slow lately at the bar, which is why he doesn't really want me to drive all the way out there.  It would be a waste of my time.  Plus, it saves him on some payroll.  I'm ok with it, really.  Once again, I get to watch my shows live, instead of on the DVR in the middle of the night. 

It's so funny to me that my two favorite nights for television are Monday and Thursday, and those are the two nights I work at the bar.  Anyhoo, I'm off to watch Dancing with the Stars.  LIVE! =)

1 comment:

Funny in My Mind said...

It is the slow season. Ask him if you want to know. I doubt he is firing you!