LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, July 23, 2012

Internet Funnies

Haven't felt like writing much the past few days. I think it could be PMS (sorry, boys!) I've kinda had the blahs. But, I've been neglecting my Bloggy Buddies, so I thought I'd share a few things that've made me laugh recently.

This fits the Hell-Hole to a T!
Again, I can relate.
I'm sending this one to my sister and my Bestest Friend.
I'm printing this one out and hanging it on my wall!!
This was just TOO unbelievable not to share. What the actual fuck?!
Again, Sister and Bestest Friend will be receiving this one.
LOVE this. And, LOVE Betty White!
I think my brother wrote this one. This is EXACTLY what happens every mother freakin' time!
Ok, that's all I've got for today. Today was another day where the heat index was in the triple digits. I think that's part of why I have the blahs. I've been saying for decades that I have reverse SAD. Summer puts me in a funk. I HATE the heat, the sun's not so great, either. I think my aversion stems from the fact that bright sunlight usually triggers migraines for me. In a nutshell, I hate summer. I'm SO ready for fall!

Oo, wait, I just remembered one Bestest Friend sent me the other day. She knows me so well!

*When I Googled SAD to make the link, I saw that I'm NOT crazy, and that people can experience it in the summer, too! Woo hoo! I'm not as nuts as you all thought! Well, at least not in this area...

8 comments:

M said...

OMG thanks for the laughs...the work/hell one totally describes my previous job. And the Grow some balls...hahahhah!

Hope it cools for you soon :)

Funny in My Mind said...

Glad to hear you are alive. I thought you'd melted.
I almost posted that last one the other day.
I have the blahs too and i adore the heat and summer.
Betty White kills me. Did you see The Proposal?

Mark said...

Um, that birth announcement is freaking me out!
m.

Mary A. said...

Laughing at all of those! Especially the one about the I don't want to eat any any of the 12 places. . . Because sometimes? I don't know where I want to eat. I just know where I DON'T want to eat.

The Girl Next Door said...

Chi Town I've missed you! Sorry you are SAD because I love summer (obvs - moved to Florida where it is perpetually summer). I am glad SOMEONE likes the cold or else everyone would live here and that would be a mess. LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos. Thanks for sharing and for making me laugh. OH and YES The Girl Next Door Is Alive and Maybe even Blogging again - a little.

Gberger said...

You are not crazy. I laughed out loud at the first one - that one sounds like some other people I know!

Do you think Betty White really said that? It sounds like something one of the other Golden Girls might have said, too.

It sounds as if the entire middle part of the country deserves a break from this heat. I'm so sorry it's causing trouble for you and all!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I wish I had read this 19 years ago. That birth announcement is da' bomb.
:0

Melanie said...

What was wrong with that shower invite? I don't get it. It was tasteful and classy and elegant. I just don't get it. Oh wait, I do get it!

Loved the funnies and I'm with you on the reverse SAD issue. I hate heat with a passion and I love cold and all that goes with it!