LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, November 26, 2010

My Date

Stud had a birthday a few weeks ago. One of his gifts from me was tickets to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra. He really loves them. As a matter of fact, last Christmas, he asked for their CD(s). Guess what his stupid mother got him? Their CDs! I never claimed to be the brightest bulb in the chandelier!

Anyway, in about an hour, we'll be setting off for an afternoon concert. I actually thought the concert was at 8 pm. My intention was to have Date Night with my handsome son. I even sent regrets to a friend's wife who is having a surprise 30th birthday party for him, because I thought we'd be at the concert! Then, yesterday I pulled up the email confirming my ticket purchase, to check the venue. Imagine my surprise when I saw 3:00 pm! I just may be going to that party after all. :)

In about 2 1/2 hours, we'll be enjoying this:

Are you jealous? ;-)

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Well seems like you're going to have a full day: concert and paaaar-ty!
Have fun!
Great idea "date night" with the boy!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I hope it was fun for you both.
I can't believe you confused those two last year. You are such a hoot!